Saturday 17 October 2015

Grow firefox download in Indian Language

Doing good is part of our CODE. Its for the first time that Coherent Firefox Student Ambassador club of UIT-RGPV has organized/Participated in the FXCAMP. This camp was to grow download of Firefox in Indian languages. As an lead of the club i was excited to host the campaign i thanks Umesh sir and Vaibhav Sir for guiding me in the campaign.

Topics that has been covered in the event:
  1. Why Firefox is better than other
  2. Discussed some acts about Mozilla.
  3. Demonstrated the Firefox hello feature.
  4. Also told them about “Do Not Track Me

The session started with brief introduction of Mozilla. What does mozilla means what its mission. We(Team) also discussed about the FSA club and its Structure. With this we also conducted and interactive Moz Quiz Which has some questions related to Mozilla and its products.

After this it was time for us to grow the downloads. I (Kushagra) asked all the attendees to get connected to internet and start downloading Firefox Hindi browser from the link mzl.la/fxhindi
Also discussed about the advantage of having the browser in our local language.

At-last we have our refreshment and by this we came to end with our campaign at UIT. I thanks my college management for approving my application to conduct the camp inside our campus.
At last I also want to thank my club member for supporting me in this event.

For photos: https://www.flickr.com/gp/64132560@N07/208y9Z
Hashtag:  #fxcamp #mozuit

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment