Monday 26 October 2015

Techtoria v1.0

‘TECHTORIA v1.0’ – a Webmaker online event conducted by by my Club (Coherent) at UIT-RGPV,BHOPAL , From 16 oct to 25 oct 2015.The event saw a whooping participation of around 80 students from overall MADHYA PRADESH, INDIA.

The motive of the event was to provide web literacy in my region and also to provide the platform where people can show there creativity by making MAKES w/o coding.

The event started on 16 oct 2015 with a online hangout session on Webmaker Android application. How to use it and how to create a app w/o coding. The session was conducted by Vaibhav Bajaj who is a mozilla rep from bhopal region. He teached them how to make new make or to remix the the already prepared make. He also discussed the difference between creating apps with code and w/o code.  After that it was time for us to make a tutorial for the people who have not attended the online teaching session, so I(kushagra) took the responsibility for making the online video tutorial. I told them about the Webmaker mobile app with the live demos how to create and how to publish and share your make with everyone.
Then after we organised a competition from 17 oct to 25 oct 2015 where people have to prepare a creative, unique and a useful app using Webmaker mobile application and the best make will be awarded with the mozilla swag.

As this was our first online event and it ended successfully. I thank my team who has actively
participated with me in the event and helped me right from the promotion to mail generation. I am also thankful to Vaibhav Bajaj for his support in the event.

Tutorial Link: https://youtu.be/km6lA8N_ZDw
Reps portal link: https://reps.mozilla.org/e/techtoria-v-1-0/
hashtags: #MozMp #mozuit #teachtheweb

No comments:

Post a Comment